There are several restrictions concerning the carriage of liquid in hand luggage.
This restrictions refer to water, lotions, perfumes, sprays, gels, including hair gels and shower gels.
It is allowed to carry on with you only a small amount of the above mentioned products, only in case they are packed in containers not exceeding 100 ml.
These containers must be placed in clear plastic bags.
You can carry in your hand luggage only one bag.
Dangerous goods & prohibited items
Based on safety reasons, the international rules have prohibited the carriage of following items and substances in hand luggage:
- briefcases and cases with installed alarm devices;
- explosives, fireworks, flares;
- pressurized containers and aerosols - such as self-defense sprays, travel gas cylinders;
- tanks containing flammable liquids, such as liquid filling;
- lighters, paint, varnish, cleaning agents; flammable objects such as matches;
- substances that emit flammable gas in case of contact with water;
- oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder, peroxide;
- toxic substances such as mercury;
- radioactive materials and objects;
- corrosive substances such as acids, alkalis and wet-cell batteries;
- fluid elements;
- materials with strong magnetic properties;
- any equipment and instrument containing even a minimal amount of fuel.
Items that can be carried in checked baggage in limited quantities:
- hair sprays, perfumes, colognes and lotions;
- alcoholic beverages not exceeding 70% alcohol by volume;
- avalanche rescue backpack;
- battery powered wheelchairs/mobility devices;
- camping stoves and fuel containers;
- cardiac pacemaker;
- cigarette lighters;
- diving lamps;
- thermo rollers;
- life vest;
- lithium ion batteries, with an aggregate equivalent lithium content of more than 8 g.;
- medical thermometer which contains mercury, one thermometer per passenger for personal use carried in a protective case;
- small oxygen cylinders considered for medical purposes;
- non-radioactive medicinal or toilet articles;
- non-flammable, nontoxic gas cylinders.
Passengers are not permitted to carry on in hand luggage following items and substances:
- All objects with which it is possible to light a fire or cause damage.
- firearms of all types, such as pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns;
- toy guns or other things which look like real weapons;
- component parts of firearms, excluding telescopic optics;
- spear, bowandsword.
- Piercing, cutting weapons and sharp objects, which can cause damage:
- dangerous razors and blades;
- Any type of blunt instrument, which can cause damage
- baseball and softball bats;
- wood, strong and flexible batons.
Contact us +374 (11) 74 77 77