Air-company “Armenia” offers its passengers an excellent opportunity to save on travel costs and fly from Yerevan to the cities of Russia and the Near Abroad through Vnukovo Airport thanks to the transfer transportation development program - VKO Connect.
Now, with a special transfer tariff from Yerevan through Vnukovo Airport, you can make a flight to Kaliningrad, Kazan, Samara, St. Petersburg, Berlin, Voronezh, Tyumen, Milan, Ufa, Riga, Surgut, Krasnoyarsk, Vienna, Minsk and other cities of the air-company route network partners: UTair, Yakutia, RusLine, Azimut.
By purchasing air-tickets, passengers receive the following benefits:
• convenient transfer route with a short connection at Vnukovo airport;
• choice of a large number of destinations and daily flights;
• transfer in the shortest possible time - 15 minutes;
• the ability to check in the baggage to the final destination;
• guarantee to transport a passenger to the final destination in case of delay or cancellation of a flight at one of the sections.
You can purchase tickets at special transfer tariffs at any agency accredited by the Transport Clearing House, as well as online ticket sales agencies.
Due to the obstacles caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Air company "Armenia" has cancelled all regular flights
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received Tamaz Gayashvili, Founder-President of Armenia Air Company.
The passengers can purchase tickets by visiting the official page of the airlines www.armeniafly.com, as well as visit the company's head office, located at 10 Vazgen Sargsian Street. Besides, "Armenia" cooperates with more than 100 agencies, thus the passenger can purchase a ticket from the nearest agency.
On June 10 Aircompany “Armenia” will carry out special flights in the direction of Yerevan-Mineralnye Vody-Yerevan Yerevan-Krasnodar-Yerevan.